Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Saving CRED form takes a long time

This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Bigul Il y a 9 années et 1 mois.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Auteur
Publications

I have a form which is part of a view template, and there are 3 other views in that template.

The problem I am facing now is that the time to save a form takes more than 10 seconds. My form is quite large, about 20+ fields, but I don't expect it to be that long.

I have a dev sandbox which I can allow you access to try it out. Let me know who I can send the credentials to

Bigul
Supporter

Dear fred,

Hope you are using latest version of CRED and WordPress. I will discuss it with our developers and update you. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

Yes, I'm using the latest.

I tried removing all the views, and I tried deleting all fields and leaving only 1 field to save. It will also take the same amount of time..

Bigul
Supporter

Dear Fred,

Please let me know about the following to get back understanding of your website.

1) Other plug-ins you are using
2) You theme
3) Your OS and PHP version

Please do the following if you are not on live version.

Please take a backup. Then deactivate other plug-ins one by one and check issue exist or not. If issue exist please switch back to default 2012 theme and check issue is exist or not.

With Regards

Bigul

I changed my theme to Twenty Twelve. Surprising, the saving time improves, from 10+ secs to 1 sec.

Oh dear.. I'm using awake theme from mysitemyway.com and I really love it. Why will it affect performance?

Bigul
Supporter

Dear Fred,

I have sent you a mail. Please reply me with your theme for further debugging.

With Regards

Bigul

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Saving CRED form takes a long time’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.