Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Rotate Sideway Images in Cred Forms

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Users often upload sideways images in Toolset Forms, is it possible to rotate them before submitting the form?

Solution:
It is on our to-do list to use the built-in WP Media Uploader for uploading images from forms, which allows for image editing before uploading, amongst other benefits.

No ETA.

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Ronald E Il y a 5 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications

Users submit content via CRED and don't have access to the back-end and you want the ability to be able to rotate the image prior to submission. All verticfal images upload sideways.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Ronald

We have an existing feature request to use the WordPress media uploader in CRED forms.

We intend to adopt it, but I can't say when, there are some other feature in Forms that have priority right now that are being currently worked on.

Nevertheless, I'm passing this on to the person responsible for feature requests to add your vote.

poor-mans-rotate.jpg

Thanks Nigel. I attached my workaround UI Hack. 🙂

I send users to this site to rotate their images.
hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.