Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Reset button doesn't reset location field

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 22 réponses, has 4 voix.

Last updated by davidR-12 Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

1. No the page contents are not in static HTML like the image you posted. They are in the Elementor Pro page building system . I don't see any of that code.

2. I have created a new page and added the shortcode and set up a second API key. The issue persists.

David

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello David, Luo passed this ticket to me. Hope this is OK.

I checked the URL: hidden link

I found that if I click "Use My Location" button first time, it works and then I click on "Reset" button it works, but once I click on "Reset" button "Use My Location" button is not working. Is this the issue you are experiencing as well.

Sorry for the delay, after I fix my network problem, I can duplicate the same problem in a fresh wordpress installation, it is related with the AJAX filters, and I have escalate it to our 2nd tier supporters, will update here if there is any news.

Currently, you can edit the post view "Custom Search Settings":
1) In section "Custom Search Settings", switch to option "Full page refresh when visitors click on the search button"
2) In section "Search and Pagination", add a submit button into search form, and test again.

Is there any update on this?

Regards,

David

It has been confirmed and escalated to our developers, I will update here if there is any news.

Hi,

Toolset maps 2.0.1 has been launched with a fix for your issue. please let us know if your issue has been fixed.

Thanks

Please try the Toolset maps 2.0.1, you can download it here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

And feedback if the problem is fixed, thanks

Hi Luo,

Yes the issue is now resolved. Thank you Luo and Mohammed.

Regards,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.