Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Request: Early alpha preview of toolset maps 1.1

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Hello

Juan just responded to my comment on this post, saying that I could request an early preview alpha release of toolset maps 1.1

https://toolset.com/2015/11/toolset-google-maps-released-beta/?replytocom=291555

I'd very much like to have access to this please.

Juan suggested that I should open a support ticket and then ask you to forward this request to him

Many thanks
Alan

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

I would be happy to open a Developer ticket and assign it to Juan for sharing the plugin, consider it done. Depending on his current support workload, he will reply as soon as he's available.

Sure, I'll forward this to your email soon.

I've forwarded that by email. Enjoy 🙂

Thanks guys, the new version is amazing.
It's possible to drag the marker to a precise location - yippee!

thanks again
Alan

Oh, great! We are glad that you liked it 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.