Skip Navigation

[Résolu] render_view_template does not allow to display content any longer

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 51 réponses, has 6 voix.

Last updated by simonE-3 Il y a 8 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Simon

Sorry for the late reply, not sure if you heards that one of the latest updates of WordPress fixed a security issue by changing the shortcodes API, so we had quite a hard time here recovering and checking.

It seems that your issue might be related. If you check your compare form, you will see that the checkboxes values are coming from shortcodes, but they are not being expanded.

We have released a couple of betas to address those kind of issues. Could you please follow those instructions to see if they also solved your issue?
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-2-3-update-breaks-shortcodes/page/9/#post-320127
In case not, we will try our best to provide you with a solution as fast as posible.

Regards.

Hi Juan,
updated to latest beta of 1.9.1, but sadly, no cigar.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Simon

I can see that the actual photographer IDs are being added as values to the inputs of the search page, and they are being posted to the search results page. I also see hat an empty table is being rendered, corresponding to the View displayd on the results page. I also checked that the "PHR, Cpr - Main [Std HTML] - FINAL" content blok is being loaded, but for some reason it does not go beyond that.

Unfortunately, this goes a little further than what I can do on my side. I assume the funciton gcb() being usd in that content block is coming from that other third party plugin, but I am not sure why it is always passing "74" as argument. I also do not see anywhere where you are using the prohographer IDs passed on the URL parameters.

I would recommend you checking with the Global Content Blocks plugin o check whether the latest WordPress update has caused any issue on his side.

Regards.

Hi Simon,

Do you still need any help here?

HI toolset team, we are still having trouble with some of the blocks, let me pull up a list of the ones we need help with.

Some of the views still dont work, and I don't see how to convert them to the new option.
I will provide a list later on.

thanks for the help!

Hi tooslet team.
looks like we finally got them all under control!
thanks for the support on this...

cheers,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.