Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Removing Legacy Code

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by John Il y a 3 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have removed the old plug-ins and installed the latest versions.
I am trying to remove the old versions of Types an update to the latest content.

Is there any documentation that you are following?Nope.

Is there a similar example that we can see?On a development server

I still see links like "Relationships" in the ToolSet Menu. When I select it, the system hangs. Likewise, Relationship Forms.
I can't trash a content template that was previously associated with a custom type.
Is there an "Uninstall Old Types" plug-in that would clean things up?

Thanks.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

In case your website has a very old version of Toolset Types, I'll recommend the following steps:

1. Please make a complete backup copy of the website and deactivate the Toolset Types plugin from the admin area (but don't delete it).

2. Using the FTP access or hosting's file manager tool, delete the "types" folder at "wp-content/plugins/" folder.

3. Download the latest Types version from the downloads page ( https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ ) and unzip the files on your computer.

4. Upload the same "types" folder in place of the deleted folder and then activate the latest version.

In case the issue still persists, you can turn on the WordPress debugging and see if any errors or warnings are shown on the screen or in the server's error log.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.