Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Relationship form clear fields on submit and AJAX update fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan Il y a 5 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
clear-fields.jpg

Some observations and suggestions regarding relationship forms and views. The screen shot demonstrates a use case where I have put the relationship form into an accordion Divi module directly under the list view I want to manipulate. The first observation and I see this as a problem when used in the recommended manner in a template on a separately loaded page but configured to use AJAX and stay o the same page. It would be better if the Song and track numbers were cleared after the submit button is clicked to prevent resubmitting the same data again.

Also, if possible, a way to get the view list to asynchronously update to reflect the addition of a the new song/track when the form is submitted.

Hello,

There isn't such kinds of feature within Toolset forms and Views plugin, if you agree, we can take it a feature request, our developers will evaluate it.

Toolset

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.