Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Quick Edit of post relationships in Firefox & WP 5.6x doesn't show RelCusFields

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Auteur
Publications

When WordPress 5.6.x was applied to the site, the ability to edit a post-to-post relationship that had relationship custom fields in Firefox broke.

We can edit in Chrome, but in Firefox, it doesn't work.

This is what we should see in FF (snapshot of the functionality in Chrome): hidden link

But in Firefox, it looks like this: hidden link

Ironically, if I create a NEW connection using the "Connect existing ..." button at the top of the post entries relationship metabox and save to add it, all the Quick Edits for each connection works: hidden link
...but when I refresh the page, they don't anymore.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Although I can see the issue on your website when using Firefox, I was not able to reproduce this on a test website with similar relationships and custom fields.

This suggests that something specific to your website is involved and to troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one-by-one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need a clone/snapshot of the website, to investigate this on a different server.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

Please let me know how it goes and I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Quick Edit of post relationships in Firefox & WP 5.6x doesn't show RelCusFields’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.