Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Quantity + / – button not showing up – Woocommerce – Toolset – Oceanwp

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 4 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Use a layout to display Woocommerce product information

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Quantity buttons to increase / decrease product quantity. Just like how they are shown on regular WooCommerce products with OceanWp theme. (example: hidden link)

Instead, I got: No buttons.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Prasad,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you setup the page without the woocommerce views customizations does the buttons appear ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I switched to 'WooCommerce Plugin Default Template' and the quantity buttons still do not appear.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Prasad,

I meant if you were to disable the woocommerce views plugin and allowed your page to be rendered by the default settings of your theme.

I suspect that your theme isn't able to hook into the default template of woocommerce but rather had its own custom template.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

I will try disabling all other plugins and see if it is due to a plugin conflict. Will get back after I do this.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Prasad,

Please let me know the results of this when you can.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.