Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Problem with Layout

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 14 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 4 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications
Capture d’écran 2019-08-03 à 16.43.44.png

Hi,
I have a problem on few pages on my site.
YOu can see picture.

Hello, can you try these troubleshooting steps?
- Temporarily activate the parent Astra theme and deactivate any custom code snippets in Toolset > Settings > Custom Code. Then temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types, Views and Layouts.
- Clear your browser cache, then test the Layouts editor again.
- If the problem is resolved, reactivate your child theme, custom code snippets, and other plugins one by one until the problem returns. Let me know what you find out.
- If the problem is not resolved, please open the browser console and reload the Layouts editor page. Let me know if any JavaScript errors are displayed.

Hi, strange i thought i have replied and no 🙁

So i have tried to turn off theme and extensions and the problem was still there.

This is the error i have

VM1058:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token c in JSON at position 153
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at Function.n.parseJSON (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-dragga&load[]=ble,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,jquery-ui-tabs,backbone,jquery-effects-core,jquery-effects-size,jquery-&load[]=effects-scale,jquery-ui-sortable,wp-pointer,quicktags,wp-a11y,wplink,suggest,shortcode,wp-util,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-pun&load[]=ch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=5.2.2:4)
at Function.a.parseJSON (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-dragga&load[]=ble,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,jquery-ui-tabs,backbone,jquery-effects-core,jquery-effects-size,jquery-&load[]=effects-scale,jquery-ui-sortable,wp-pointer,quicktags,wp-a11y,wplink,suggest,shortcode,wp-util,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-pun&load[]=ch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=5.2.2:8)
at DDLayout.AdminPage.self.init (main.js:4)
at new DDLayout.AdminPage (main.js:52)
at main.js:2
at r (head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:10)
at Array.<anonymous> (head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:16)
at m (head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:10)
at head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:16
n.parseJSON @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-dragga&load[]=ble,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,jquery-ui-tabs,backbone,jquery-effects-core,jquery-effects-size,jquery-&load[]=effects-scale,jquery-ui-sortable,wp-pointer,quicktags,wp-a11y,wplink,suggest,shortcode,wp-util,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-pun&load[]=ch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=5.2.2:4
a.parseJSON @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-dragga&load[]=ble,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,jquery-ui-tabs,backbone,jquery-effects-core,jquery-effects-size,jquery-&load[]=effects-scale,jquery-ui-sortable,wp-pointer,quicktags,wp-a11y,wplink,suggest,shortcode,wp-util,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-pun&load[]=ch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=5.2.2:8
self.init @ main.js:4
DDLayout.AdminPage @ main.js:52
(anonymous) @ main.js:2
r @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:10
(anonymous) @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:16
m @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:10
(anonymous) @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:16
r @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:10
(anonymous) @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:12
m @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:10
p @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:12
c @ head.min.js?ver=3.4.4:13

Thanks a lot

Okay thank you. Can you export your site's Layouts for me? Go to Toolset > Export/Import > Layouts tab. Then post those exported Layouts to Dropbox or Drive and post a download link in your next reply. I'll try to import those Layouts on my own site and see if the problem occurs here for me.

You can find there : hidden link

Okay hmmm, I didn't get the la-loi-pinel Layout you showed in your first screenshot so something strange is going on. There may be some data corruption. Can I log in and create a site clone using the Duplicator plugin?

Thank you, I was able to make a site clone and reproduce the issue locally on my copy. I was not able to finish my investigation today, but I will continue early tomorrow and give you some feedback as soon as possible.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary that would be causing these issues, so I have asked my 2nd tier team to investigate. I will let you know what I find out.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
You have the same problem when you duplicate ?

Yes, I had the same problem in my copy of the site. I tested in the Content Layout editor for Loi Pinel and saw the same problem.

It seems that the database content for these Content Layouts has been corrupted. Can you tell me more about this site?
- Did you edit the database content manually for these Content Layouts?
- Was the Content Layout content imported or migrated from another site?
- Did you click "Stop editing with Layouts" and make changes, then try to edit with Layouts again?
- Is there anything else you can tell me about the history of this site or these posts?

My 2nd tier team said you can run a script to reinitialize these Content Layouts, but the previous contents will be lost:

add_action('init', 'reinitialize_corrupted_layout', 10, 2);
function reinitialize_corrupted_layout()
{
    $posts = array(155, 120); // a list of post IDs with the problem in the Content Layout editor
    foreach ($posts as $post_id) {
        update_post_meta($post_id, '_private_layouts_template_in_use', 'yes');
        update_post_meta($post_id, '_dd_layouts_settings', '{"type":"fluid","name":"Layout for page","cssframework":"bootstrap-3","template":"","parent":null,"Rows":[{"Cells":[{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:1","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s426"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:2","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s428"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:3","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s430"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:4","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s432"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:5","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s434"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:6","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s436"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:7","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s438"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:8","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s440"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:9","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s442"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:10","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s444"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:11","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s446"},{"content":null,"kind":"Cell","cell_type":"spacer","column_prefix":"col-sm-","name":"spacer:12","cssClass":"span1","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"s448"}],"cssClass":"row-fluid","kind":"Row","row_type":"row","layout_type":"fluid","mode":"full-width","name":"Post content row","cssId":"","tag":"div","width":1,"row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","id":"11"}],"width":12,"cssClass":"span12","id":"155","kind":"Layout","has_child":false,"slug":"","has_loop":false,"has_post_content_cell":false,"column_prefix":"col-sm-","no_default_prefix":false,"cssId":"","tag":"div","row_divider":1,"additionalCssClasses":"","editorVisualTemplateID":"","layout_type":"private","owner_kind":"page","field_kind":null}');
    }
}

You would have to update the $posts array to include a comma-separated list of all posts where the problem can be seen in the Content Layout editor. Then run this code once to reinitialize those Content Layouts.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Yes layout, pages and all elements were import from previous website.

For you help, i am not sure to understand, i have tried, and yes that deleted the post, but what is the interest to do that ?
First i will lose all my posts, it is bit embarrassing and second, if i want to do that, i can delete pages and make new ones, no ?

Okay, did you keep the export files from the original site, or did you keep a backup of the original site's database?

No sorry, it is bit complicated because the website has some problems so i create a new one and trash some elements...

But i think i will use the HTML source code and create paged from scratch.

The next time when import layout, i will check all pages 🙂

Okay sorry we do not have an easy fix for the data corruption.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.