Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Problem with FORM after validation when using cred_save_data

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Use PHP function curl_exec() in cred_save_data action.

Solution:

You need to disable curl outputs, for example:

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

Relevant Documentation:

https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Franck Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,
I use CRED FORM and when i use api to catch POST DATA, the validation message doesn't work.
When i remove API , that works.

Exemple with this FORM : hidden link
The form is here : hidden link

(first link RECEVEZ LE GUIDE)

And i use custom code : hidden link

ZAPIER

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hello,

I can see the problem in your website, here are what I found:
hidden link
Code personnalisé-> Find and edit item "zapier", comment/remove line:

$result = curl_exec($ch);

Test it in front-end:
hidden link

It works fine, it seems to a problem of the custom PHP codes, did you get any PHP debug logs from your website, can you share the debug logs?
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Yes you're right that works, but if i comments this line my form is not send to my webhook.

I have activated debug mode, i have some errors, but i don't think it is the problem

mmo/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4986

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/impotscocq/expert-invest-immo/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4986

Notice: Constant FORCE_SSL_ADMIN already defined in /home/impotscocq/expert-invest-immo/wp-config.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined index: menu in /home/impotscocq/expert-invest-immo/wp-content/themes/toolset-starter-child/functions.php on line 39

Notice: Undefined index: type-residence in /home/impotscocq/expert-invest-immo/wp-content/themes/toolset-starter-child/functions.php on line 505

Notice: Undefined index: loi in /home/impotscocq/expert-invest-immo/wp-content/themes/toolset-starter-child/functions.php on line 498

Notice: Undefined index: type-residence in /home/impotscocq/expert-invest-immo/wp-content/themes/toolset-starter-child/functions.php on line 505

The problem is in your custom PHP codes, it outputs the CURL results, and break the Toolset form result, I have edited your custom PHP codes, add line 35:

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

So the PHP curl won't output anything, only return the result in variable $result. Please test again, check if it is fixed. thanks

More help:
hidden link
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER
TRUE to return the transfer as a string of the return value of curl_exec() instead of outputting it directly.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.