Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Problem with child cred form knockout.js

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by marijkeM Il y a 6 années.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
toolset2.PNG
toolset1.PNG

I am trying to add child posts to my post.
With Cred version 1.8.5 it worked like a charm, but with the latest versions not anymore. I tried everything. Disabling all other plugins, theme twentyseventeen, disabling my javascript, but nothing works. I keep the errors with knockout.js you see on toolset1.png.
Any solution?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This issue needs to debug further but first of all, Could you please share problem URL where I can see the issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I checked with the test installation and I see the issue. I can see the JS error you mentioned in the browser's console and I tried to check with minimum installation but still I'm getting that error.

I need your site copy to debug this issue further. Could you please send me copy of your site:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

While thinking about the problem I read on the site that a whole new way of handling many-to-many relations is in beta. How stable is the beta? Would that be a solution for my problem?

Minesh
Supporter

While thinking about the problem I read on the site that a whole new way of handling many-to-many relations is in beta. How stable is the beta? Would that be a solution for my problem?
==> Yes - we are still working on beta but I recommend to use stable plugin always for production. But if you want to play with Beta - you are most welcome and you should create a new copy of your site and where you should install the betas.

You can expect the stable release with new Many-to-Many in mid of April or late in April. I do not have any ETA on it.

Is it possible for you to send me a link to download the duplicator copy so that I can share with our next tier support. You should upload the duplicator copy to some file sharing service like dropbox and send me just link to download it.

Hi Minesh,

I fount the answer myself. <div class="cred-form" "> [cred_form form="Producten bij bedrijf"] </div>
The class 'cred-form' was the trouble-maker. I removed the class and the form works like it should work.

Thanks,

Marijke

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.