Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Post titles and permalinks on Real Estate demo

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by bruce Il y a 9 années et 5 mois.

Assigned support staff: bruce.

Auteur
Publications

I have a very old real estate site that I'm considering migrating to WordPress. I've been experimenting with Types & Views and your Real Estate Demo. Ideally, the title and permalink for each listing's post would be derived from the address of the listing. I'd rather not enter the address into the title field, then again into the address field(s) for each post, but rather type it once into the address field and have it get picked up as the post title and permalink. For your demo were you entering the address twice, or is there some magic involved?

bruce
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Australia/Perth (GMT+08:00)

Hi Eric,

In the demo site the post title is the address. When you need to display the address you can use [wpv-post-title] instead of having a separate field for it.

Best regards,
Bruce.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Post titles and permalinks on Real Estate demo’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.