Skip Navigation

[Résolu] post delete doesn't refresh page if url has CRED params

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 7 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I have a list of posts, each with a delete post link. I also have forms on the page, that are set to "display form" when submitted.

Once a form is submitted, they post the normal params to the url.

The problem is, if i then click on one of the delete links, it changes the text to "deleting..", but never refreshes the page. It does actually delete, because If i manually refresh the page, then it's gone, it just doesn't refresh the page automatically. I've only noticed this when there are CRED params in the url after a form is submitted. If there are no params, then the delete link refreshes the page without problem.

Not a big hindrance, just doesn't look the best when it stays on "deleting..".

I'm sure you will be able to replicate this.

Thanks

Dear adam,

Thanks for the feedback, I can duplicate same problem in my localhost, and put it into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

Here is the feedback from our developers:
This is fixed in CRED 1.8.1, but it is still under development, I am not sure when will it be released.

This should have been fixed in the latest version of CRED plugin, please test and feedback if it is fixed or not.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.