Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Possible to have pagination extend the current view instead of sliding

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by jamesG-3 Il y a 9 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi All,

I would like to, instead of having pagination, have a "show more" button which, when hit, would simply extend the view with further content. Similar to hidden link. I do have a plugin called Collapse-O-Matic which achieves this with regular content by hiding the extended content within the shortcode. I do not know how to make this concept work instead of pagination mid view however.

Any help gratefully received!

Hi jamesG-3 ,

It is not possible within Views, I have put it into our to-do list as a feature request, our developers will take care of it.

Sounds good, thank you!

Here is our developers feedback:
This is called “Infinite scrolling?? and there are several to-dos about it already opened. It is on our intention to add this at some point, but not on a near future.

Thank you

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.