Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Plugins update issue

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by PiotrO586 Il y a 4 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Hi, I am trying to update Types plugin on one website, but I receive this error:
Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
I am trying to update, e.g., Types from 2.2.23 to 3.2.7.

I also receive the following error note on updating Views (2.5.2 to 2.8.0.1-lite – here, I am not sure why the option is to update into LITE version):
Update Failed: Download failed. Not Found

Best, Peter

Hi, there may have been a temporary problem with the installer system. You can go to /wp-admin/update-core.php and click "Check for updates". Then wait for the "Check again" button to appear. You may not see anything obviously different on this page, that's okay. Now go back to the Plugins page and try the automatic update process again. If the issue is not resolved, the best solution is to download a fresh copy of Types 3.2.7 and Views 2.8.0.1 from https://toolset.com/account/downloads. Then deactivate and delete Views and Types from your site. Note that this will not delete your Types and Views data, that will be maintained in the database.

Reinstall and activate Types first, then Views, using the downloaded plugins.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.