Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Plugin when activated is crashing the woocommerce product page

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Activate the plugin Toolset WooCommerce Views, breaks single product page layout.
Solution:
When you active Toolset WooCommerce Views plugin it takes over the default WooCommerce layout.

You can change this setting from here:
Go to Toolset >> WooCommerce Views >> Product Template File >> WooCommerce Plugin Default Templates.
Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Guy Il y a 6 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Noman.

Auteur
Publications

Guy
Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.28.06.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.27.14.png

I am trying to: activate the plugin Toolset WooCommerce Views

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: When activated the plugin I expect to see the product price and add to basket function

Instead, I got: description with no functions if you activate and deactivate the plugin you will see how this is happening

IMPORTANT YOU MUST USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD stove123 to access the site and bypass the ht access login

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

woocommerce default.png

Hi Guy,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. When you active Toolset WooCommerce Views plugin it takes over the default WooCommerce layout.

You can change this setting from here:
Go to Toolset >> WooCommerce Views >> Product Template File >> WooCommerce Plugin Default Templates. See attached screenshot.

Please follow this doc to understand how WooCommerce Views work:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

Thank you

Guy

Hi

Thank you I am aware of how the plugin worked..

This only happened when i updated the plugin previously there was no issue. Would a plugin update of changed the setting? I will attempt to change this setting now

Guy

Thank you I see you resolved this for me thank you 🙂

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Glad to hear that issue is resolved. Please mark this ticket as resolved.

Have a great day.
Thank you

Guy

thank you for your help all done

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.