Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Please remove this message from the plugins page

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
A new consent checkbox was added to the plugins page for sending usage info to Toolset, but clients were unhappy with its location.

Solution:
This option is being moved thanks to client feedback.

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by jasonw-2 Il y a 5 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications
toolset message on plugins page.png

Since some time I see this message in the Plugins page on sites where I have installed Types:

"Toolset can report to your wp-types.com account which theme and plugins you are using. This information allows us to give you more accurate and faster support. "

This message is persistent, i.e. it doesn't go away, even if I click the checkbox.
I don't like this. In don't want any plugin developer to add such nag messages to the WordPress backend environment. This can raise questions with my clients, it keeps drawing attention (for what?), like something is wrong.

At least make it possible to remove this message.

Erik

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Erik

We have already had a few complaints about this and we are in the process of moving this option from the plugins page to the settings page.

I'm not sure exactly which release this will appear in, but it will happen automatically with one of the updates before too long.

Thanks Nigel!

Thank you!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.