Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Performance Layouts vs Beaver Builder

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by ioannisM-2 Il y a 5 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

This ticket is for Beda. I am developing a large and very heavy website (multisite & multilingual actually) and I am a little bit confused about what is the beter approach to follow so I will not have performance issues in the future.

1) What would be the cleaner and most lightweight option for such a big site, layouts plugin or beaver builder for creating easily grids, rows etc?
2) Which one of the recommended themes here https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/ is considered as the most lightweight?

Thank you Beda in advance, your opinion always counts for me!

Hello,

Beda isn't available:
Q1) I assume you are going to develop your website with Toolset plugins, so I recommend the Toolset Layouts plugin, our website Toolset.com is also using Layouts to design the page/post, and you don't need to worry about compatible issues with other Toolset plugins.

Q2) In our reference websites, discover-wp.com, most of demo site are built with astra theme and generatepress theme, both of them are lightweight options, you can consider them first.

Thank you Luo, you helped me a lot!!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.