Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Parametric Search on Archive (followup)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 7 années et 11 mois.

Assigned support staff: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

Emerson helped with this topic (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/parametric-search-on-archive/) yesterday, which is marked resolved, but I have a couple followup questions:

For the tags archive page, I don't currently have a content template applied to the tags taxonomy, so where is the layout getting pulled from? I mean, I'm happy that the content is there and in the correct format, and that I can style it with the ".archive.tags" classes, but I'd like to know how that happens. Is that handled through Types/Views or is WordPress doing that behind the scenes?

Next, how do I get the same pagination from my Blog view to appear on the tags archive page? I'm trying to have as much continuity here as possible.
Dev site URL - hidden link

Thanks!

Dear Eric,

Please take a read at this wordpress document, you will see how it handle the tags / archive tag pages.

To use this pagination you will need to create a new Content Template for tags archive.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Parametric Search on Archive (followup)’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.