Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Parametric search no longer working in Chrome/Firefox.

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Alan Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hello

I have a parametric search that allows users to filter items according to product features, you can see it here: hidden link

The form does not have a submit button, but updates immediately when an option is selected, accompanied with a spinner to indicate to the user that it's "thinking".

Up until recently, this worked fine, but just recently I have noticed that it is not working on Chrome and Firefox, but it does still work on Internet Explorer.

Any ideas please?
thanks
Alan

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alan,

I suspect that this is being caused by a plugin conflict as there is a javascript error on the website.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and try again.

Once you have done that please let me know if the problem remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Thank you, I was able to track the problem down to some code I had added to my functions.php which made all js scripts code asynchronously.
This was causing the error.

Many thanks
Alan

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.