Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Parametric search issues with multiple parameters

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 20 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by martinE-4 Il y a 4 années.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I see the fix is waiting to be tested before sharing with you, so I'm just waiting on that, and I'll pass it on as soon as I can.

Thanks Nigel. Stay healthy!

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Martin

I hope you are well.

The developer provided a patch which you can download from here: hidden link

Unzip it and upload the file to replace the one with the same name in /wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/

Please then re-test and let me know—hopefully—that it went okay.

Yes it worked perfectly! So great to have this fix. Please pass on my thanks to the dev! Will this be in the next views then? Or do I put that fix in the directory with upgrades?

Take care, Nigel and stay healthy. (We are in the 3rd week of social distancing at home and as a country are hoping to see a downturn in the rate of new cases... ) Best of luck to you over in the UK.

Martin

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for the feedback, I'll share it with the devs.

The fix will be in the next Views release, so you won't need to re-apply the patch.

Stay safe.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you so much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.