Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Parametric search for child relationship doesn't work

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 1 voix.

Last updated by Jaffa Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Auteur
Publications
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

I have a site on my test server for Real Estate listings. I have created a parametric search to search all house designs and this works great, however I have created a Parent Child relationship between House Designs and another custom post type called House and Land.

Basically all the House details go into House Designs and then the user can add new post types called House and Land and select the house that belongs to this post. All works great as you can see here:

House Designs View
hidden link

House & Land View
hidden link

Here's where the issue is:

View the parametric search i have created for House and Land packages here you will see the 3 available: hidden link

Doing a search shows no records found although it clearly has items there. Any suggestions as i can't figure this one out.

Thanks

OK I've narrowed the issue down to the fact that I need to add a child view inside a parent view so that they are connected, filter down on the parent and show the land package details within the filtered list.

So how do i then only show the Parent items in the loop that contain a child? I've tried filtering for conditionals such as [wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-package-price) eq '' )"][wpv-post-title]
[wpv-view name="land-child"][/wpv-conditional] but that didn't work.

Example page: hidden link

I figured it out.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.