Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Parametric search Checkboxes not working

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 11 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 30 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 10 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Adriano helped me fix my search form, however, the checkboxes don't work. Only when all the boxes are checked does the search work. How can we fix this?

Dear Wakelen,

I forgot, what's the URL of the site?

Dear Adriano,

It seemed that the checkbox search didn't work unless all were checked. I have since changed from: Use the manually entered values.... to Use existing custom field values when showing this control
Use this as the default value but have not put a value in.

Not sure which is correct?

Regards.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

What's the site? Is it online yet, please let me see?

Sorry here is the link:

hidden link

searchform.png

Dear Wakelen,

Look the attached image, I can find with four selected checkboxes.

Dear Adriano,

Some searches work but not all. For example :

sleeps up to 10
up to €3000
Lot
Features:
Swimming pool
internet
garden

Shows as no property found but there are properties that are between €2000 and €2500 which should also be listed up to €3000. But the search is only based on the exact custom field. Is there any way of expanding that search to within prices?

Please advise.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

Please enable the debuggin mode, with it enabled we can see the detailed query and some other informations: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

Dear Adriano,

When I make a search without using the checkboxes it seems to work, but the checkboxes are not a working for example:

hidden link

This property does not show when the checkbox is marked?

It would be nice if this function would work or there is no point ibn having a search?

Please advise.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

It's very strange, please enable the debuggin mode, with it enabled we can see the detailed query and some other informations: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

Dear Adriano,

I don't think I am up to debugging this. Can you not see from the search view input why this is not working?

Wakelen

Dear Adriano,

I have another issue with this site too. The search takes me back to the homepage?

hidden link

Kind regards.

Wakelen

In the search result page I am getting no result but a repeat of the form:

hidden link

Please advise.

Kind regards.

Wakelen

filter-controls-checkboxes.jpg

Dear Adriano,

Attached is image of the fields I have entered for the checkboxes. Is this correct?

Kind regards.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelein,

Let's see if the problem is with the space, with posts that use "Garden" and "Internet" it happens too?

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Parametric search Checkboxes not working’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.