Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Pagination not working

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Pagination not working for archive

Solution:
User were using Oxygen plugin which is taking over the post type archives. Deactivating that plugin resolved the issue.

You can find the proposed solution, in this case with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/pagination-not-working-10/#post-1254163

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by BarryS9673 Il y a 4 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

hidden link

Hi,

I have added pagination to the WordPress Archive template, however, it is not changing the listed items, I have at least 36 Portfolio Types, and only 12 are showing, I am not sure why the others are not being displayed. Please advise.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - can you please share access details so I will check what's going wrong there.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - it looks like when Oxygen plugin is active it take over the archives that is why you do not see the archive view created using view's but if you deactivate the Oxygen plugin, I can see what you have added to post type archive and its displayed correctly.

Thank You, I will perhaps forget about using content blocks and rather look at creating the archive manually. I have spent 2 days trying to get this to work. Perhaps one day it will.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.