Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Open Link in Source

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Display the original post link imported by plugin "WP RSS Aggregator".

Solution:

The "WP RSS Aggregator" plugin is using a custom field "wprss_item_permalink" to store the original post URL:

[wpv-post-field name="wprss_item_permalink"]">

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 6 années.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

On the home page, hidden link, a post title will link out to the post source as I have the following in my functions file: add_filter( 'wprss_ftp_link_post_title', '__return_true' );

An example on the home page would be the post, 5 Strange Foods Around the World. That same post is in this Custom Post Type, hidden link. Notice the first post title which is the same as that on the home page. The View is:

<wpv-loop>

• [wpv-post-link]
  • </wpv-loop>

with the Taxonomy filter:
"Select posts with taxonomy:
Brands the same as the page where this View is shown"

I would like the posts in the Custom Post Type (example Backroads) to open in the source like they do on the homepage and not on the single post page which doesn't go anywhere.

Thanks!

Hello,

To avoid any misunderstandings, please elaborate the question with more details, and describe detail steps to duplicate the same problem, if it needs other plugins/theme, please provide a downloadable URL of them.

I assume we are talking about this problem:
1) open URL
hidden link

2) click link "5 Strange Foods Around the World",
it redirects user to URL:
hidden link
But you expect to below URL, which is a single post URL
hidden link

Can you confirm it?

Yes, exactly. I want to know how I can get the post link to open on the backroads site when I click the link on the Tour Operator page. It's working correctly when I open the link on the home page. The other plugin I'm using is RSS Aggregator. I'm just not sure how to get the links to behave the same way. Thanks!

As you can see, it is a compatibility problem, I need detail steps to duplicate same problem, I have tried the plugin "WP RSS Aggregator", download from:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rss-aggregator/

There isn't similar problem as you mentioned above.

Please provide a copy of your website
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/
You can put it into your own google drive disk, and share the link in the "private detail box", I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the file, will feedback if there is anything found

The "WP RSS Aggregator" plugin is using a custom field "wprss_item_permalink" to store the original post URL, so I have modify the codes in your website as below:

<a href="[wpv-post-field name="wprss_item_permalink"]">[wpv-post-title]</a>

Please test again, check if it is fixed or not. thanks

Thank you so much!!! It works.

You are welcome

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.