Skip Navigation

[Résolu] not showing the map.

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 5 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: view for a custom search in map

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the map and search

Instead, I got: only the search.

Initially it appears fine. after which when i separate them into search in a row and result in another row, in the layout. it doesnt show the map, only the search.

in fact im trying to have it in elementor first.. but the map just doesnt work.. too.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - could you please share access details so I can check what's going wrong with your setup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 3.34.01 PM.png

would you also be able to see why is this permission denied?

Minesh
Supporter

Well - actually, the map is already printed if you check the HTML of your page but somehow it remains hidden due to some CSS or theme conflict.

To minimize the cause of the issue:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Do you see any plugin or theme has conflict?

Hi i have changed the theme to toolset starter and deactivated all other plugins accept toolset.. but is still not showing..

Minesh
Supporter

Well - have to try to disable your plugins one by one and check for any plugin conflict?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.