Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Next Version of CRED

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Robert Campbell Il y a 8 années.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications

Can you give me an update on when the next version of CRED is going to be available? I'm waiting for the frond end user registration and login facilities which I think you are planning to include in the next version.

regards

Robert

Dear Robert,

The next version of CRED is being tested so we are very close to releasing. But this is a bug fix release only and wont include any new features.

Other users have been successful with the following plugin, have you tried using something like this?

http://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-my-login/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

Dear Caridad

Thanks for the suggestion which I'll study.

Dealing with front end access to WordPress sites is becoming a lot more important as WordPress moves into broader e-commerce applications. The current WooCommerce user registration facility is simply not robust enough.

I add my voice to those asking for this to be dealt with as a core Toolset feature.

regards

Robert