Skip Navigation

[Résolu] New occurrence of Toolset Blocks not loading properly

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by Stephen Vaughan Il y a 3 années et 4 mois.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.25.24.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.21.53.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.20.09.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.25.24.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.20.09.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.21.53.png

I had a similar issue yesterday that seemed to have resolved itself but is now happening on this site. I do remember the same happening before after a Toolset Blocks update. If I am logged in the layout is correct but not if logged out as you will see by the screenshots. I include a shot of the console errors and debug below.

Yesterday with the same issue on hidden link the problem seemed to resolve itself and initially seemed to be related to the child theme. With the child theme off the site appeared ok. I adjusted the child theme and for some reason the site was then OK. But for all intents and purposes the child theme was exactly the same.

Today, even with the parent theme active, the layout doesn't appear properly?

OK, Sorted. I went back and reviewed my themes again and was able to fix this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.