Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Need to reload browser to see result after saving field

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by filipV-3 Il y a 6 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Luo,

in addition to your following fix:
Q1) However, it's not possible to edit the entry in that same form afterwards. I change the choice, press 'submit', and while it gives a success popup, the entry is still the same old one...
The PHP codes only works for CRED form(id 800), if you need to apply same function to other CRED form, for example: you will need to modify the PHP codes, from:
if ($form_data['id']==800){
To:
if (in_array($form_data['id'], array(800, 838))){ // here you can add more CRED form ID into the array

--> this worked perfectly, thanks! However, after editing the cred form, the result of that field isn't seen (the whole field isn't seen actually) until i reload the browser. Many users will not expect to have to reload the browser and will think it didn't save correctly. /account-details/
Is there a known fix to this problem, please?
Kind regards

Hi Filip,

I'm going to assign this ticket to Luo as well.

Dear Filip,

Are you using option "AJAX submission" in the CRED form?
If it is, please edit the CRED form, disable the option "AJAX submission", the after user submits the CRED form, it will be able to reload the browser automatically.

Dear Luo, that was indeed the right fix, thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.