Skip Navigation

[Résolu] My Toolset Settings page is blank and has 9 JS errors

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Google Site Kit plugin crashes Toolset Settings page

Solution:
The issue is fixed with the Views 3.2 and Blocks 1.2

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 3 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 6.05.18 PM.png

I am trying to:
Open the Toolset Settings page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Admin>Toolset>Settings

I expected to see:
The Settings page. (I need to turn on Views Debug.)

Instead, I got:
A blank page.

This appears on my live site as well as my Local test site.

With 2020 Theme, the bottom 5 errors in the screen shot still appear.

Toolset versions: Access 2.8.4, Forms 2.5.6, Types 3.3.10, Views 3.1.3
(No Blocks)

Jeff
–––––––

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is strange. No other user reported such issue yet. It could be possibly a compatibility issue but to ensure that.

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes? - Do you see any difference? If no:
- Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

Even you can check the error logs as well and send me the logs to review.
More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Hi Jeff,

As you mentioned the plugin name "Google Site Kit" while resolving the ticket, I just see that a related issue was reported with "Google Site Kit" plugin and hotfix for that issue is offered with the following errata page:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-the-toolset-dashboard-page-when-using-3rd-party-plugins-that-use-wordpress-rest-api/

Can you please check and let me know that the hotfix shared with the above errata page help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh -

Thanks for contacting me regarding this. However, this did not fix my blank Toolset Settings page when Site Kit plugin is activated.
Also:
- I am running Views 3.1.3, which I assume already contains the patch, since the errata page mentions Views 3.1.2.
- I have WP_DEBUG enabled, but never saw a PHP error, only the Javascript errors I mentioned in my original post, above.
- I am not using Blocks at all.

Thanks anyway!
Jeff
–––––––

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please try to apply the patch that is shared with the errata page:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-the-toolset-dashboard-page-when-using-3rd-party-plugins-that-use-wordpress-rest-api/

at the plugin/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/common-es/php/Block/Style/Responsive/ folder

And let me know if that help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please try to follow the guidelines I shared in my previous reply and try to resolve your issue.

I already answered this once. Your second suggestion, to add the errata patch to the CRED path instead of Blocks, fixed my issue with a blank Toolset Settings page.

Now, I am not able to click "My Issue is resolved" button because I get a message that "You already said that." I don't know how to close this issue now.

Jeff
–––––––

Minesh
Supporter

Ok great - I will ask our systems team to close the ticket.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that update you that Views 3.2 and Blocks 1.2 is released.

You can download the latest Toolset plugin version from your accounts download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.