Skip Navigation

[Résolu] more than one ddl-frontend-editor-cell with layouts 1.9

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by HenrykI1899 Il y a 7 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
layout 1.9 content cells.PNG
layout 1.9 content cells2.PNG

I am trying to:

use more than one ddl-frontend-editor-cell with layouts 1.9 beta1.

Instead, I got:
only the same content for all the ddl-frontend-editor-cells. If I use the content cells in the backend than the outputcell semsed to be the same. the privat layoutpage 10695 is not the same as the Bücherübersicht template1. Thats make me confusing. And the workflow is not clear enough. It would nice If I ad some ddl-frontend-editor-cells in the backend and can use them on the frontend.
And where are the content of the ddl-frontend-editor-cells are stored. Maybe If i have to change to another theme i need the content. Is there an special backend CPT for that?.
thanks for help

The Beta version is still under development, so we would like to gather as much inputs and ideas we can

1. only the same content for all the ddl-frontend-editor-cells.

Do you mean the new "The Content" Cell?

This cell will display only the post body, therefore it's the same if you insert this multiple times on the same post.

2. If I use the content cells in the backend than the outputcell semsed to be the same. the privat layoutpage 10695 is not the same as the Bücherübersicht template1. Thats make me confusing.

I see the difference in your screenshots.
You mean to say, that obviously, the "what you see" should be "what you get", correct?

3. And where are the content of the ddl-frontend-editor-cells are stored.

In the Database, I mean, everything what you create in or around Toolset, and mainly also WordPress, is stored in the database.

4. Maybe If i have to change to another theme i need the content.
If you will use Layouts and the Theme is compatible with it, it should automatically get what you designed and added with Layouts.

Hi Brenda,
good to know that this content cell will display only the post body. But than you have say people that wee could use this cell only 1 time per layout. So I have to use the visual editor for writing text. But this cells I can´t use in frontend for now, right?
thanks for help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.