Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Mobile view problems

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 21 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 8 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Yep, the URL of the image.

Hi Erin,

Ok, now please let me see where are you inserting that View, some screenshots would be perfect.

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 1.52.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 1.51.00 PM.png

OK, here are some screenshots of inserting this into the Divi theme - and what I get when I do.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be offering better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thanks for providing access. I've created a sample draft page and inserted the View there, it looks responsive: hidden link

THANK YOU!

You are welcome.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.