Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Empty Paragraphs missing after saving Content Layout

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
After saving a content layout, my empty paragrpah tags in the editors, are not seen anymore on the front end.

Solution:
This issue is related to P tags being added in the front end if saving the post in the native WordPress Editor AND having a Content Layout assigned.
For this there are functions of Layouts that remove them, those are the same functions that remove the empty tags you add intentionally.
Note, it's not a good practice to add empty prargraphs to add space or lines.

We will work on improvements related to this, however we also suggest not using empty HTML P tags…

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 15 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by PiotrO586 Il y a 5 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

Hi guys, to be honest I didn't investigate the issue further because subsequent updates of your plugins resolved it.

If I see it again I will let you know, but I will take into account your remarks about p tags too.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.