Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Master Detail

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Assigned support staff: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I have created a form that displays a specified list of custom posts by the currently logged in user. I would like the user to be able to click each post to edit the information (presumably with a CRED form). Do you have a tutorial or brief explanation of how to accomplish this? Sorry for the newbie question 🙂

Thanks.

Please let me know if my question is unclear. I have a very simple request that does not appear to be covered in the CRED user guide. I need to display a list of custom posts by the currently logged in user - and have the user be able to edit those posts by clicking on the post tile. The CRED manual includes instructions on inserting the edit form into a single-post page. But I would like to be able to choose which post to edit from a list of posts. Thanks

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Chinois simplifié (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Same question as your another thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/front-end-editing-of-custom-post-with-cred/
Close this one, answered in above URL.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Master Detail’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.