Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Markers are not in the map

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 18 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by RolfF2342 Il y a 5 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - I can not able to say anything until I check the things and as map is working fine that means the problem is not able to reproduce.

Do you see any error message on your browser's console on your live with on the page where you added the map and is not working.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Number of users use Yoast SEO plugin. You should try to use that one if that fits into your requirement.

Einstellungen-auf-test-sportguide-mit-Problemen.jpg
Einstellungen-auf-sportguide-mit-Problemen.jpg

By comparing the both installations I found a very big difference in All in One SEO. Under the working test.sportguide you don't have some fields under "benutzerdefinierte Inhaltstypen" = userdefined contentypes, there you have just media. Under the sportguide website that causes problems you have some new fields for Toolset where the title-format is defined: I attache 2 pictures of it. Could that be the mistake? Why are there more fileds and what should I write into or shalI delete them? Have a look on the pictures.

I found the solution: Under "extended settings" "create automatic descriptions" was used/checked. You have to turn off the automatic description and then your map is working! I hope you can use this for other users!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.