Skip Navigation

[Résolu] maps info box

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

On all my maps , when i click a marker and the infobox open , the X in the top right corner of the info box is TINY , you cant see it so closing the info box is impossible to most users

Solution:

It is a CSS issue, you can fix it by CSS codes, for example:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/maps-info-box/#post-1741739

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by martinP-13 Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

hi on all my maps , when i click a marker and the infobox open , the X in the top right corner of the info box is TINY , you cant see it so closing the info box is impossible to most users , ive tried every thing to get this x bigger with no joy ,

example hidden link you can use user toolset and password toolset so page is viewable.

many thanks for any pointers.

Hello,

It seems to be a CSS problem.

I have tried the URL you mentioned above, logged in using the credentials you provided above, but still see the message: Sorry this page is for subscribers only.

Please check it, make sure the credentials is valid to see the problem, I need to test it in my Chrome browser, thanks

hi you should be able to see page now . thanks

Thanks for the details, you can try below CSS codes:

button.gm-ui-hover-effect img {
    width: 100% !important;
    height: 100% !important;
    margin: 0px !important;
}

This is only an example, you can customize it according to what you want.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.