Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Map with Multiple Markers Linking to Posts

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user wanted to add a link to the post in the map marker.

Solution:

Actually you can do this by just adding the [wpv-post-link] inside the marker shortcode.

Example
[wpv-map-marker map_id='map-11' marker_id='marker-10' marker_title='[wpv-post-title]' marker_field='wpcf-full-address']

[wpv-post-link]

[/wpv-map-marker]

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Ed Il y a 4 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Ed

I'm trying to create a map, with multiple markers, linking to their respective posts. I tried following the documentation, but I'm just not getting something right.

I'm creating the view, according to the documentation (the best I can). I add the view to the the page, but the map, with no markers, renders to Africa.

You'll probably need access...

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ed,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Could you let me know the page where you've added the map so that I can have a look ?

Thanks,
Shane

Ed

I'd rather not post a link. It's the "Listing by Map" page.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ed,

I suspect this is caused by a plugin conflict.

Could you disable the non-toolset plugins and check again as everything seems to be setup correctly.

Thanks,
Shane

Ed

Shane,
I'm up in Massachusetts for a wedding. I need more time to test this.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ed,

Please let me know as soon as you get to test this.

Thanks,
Shane

Ed

Shane,
I disabled any vital plugins and it looks like the map displays, OK. Am I dreaming, thinking I can link each marker to its respective property?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ed,

Actually the best way to do it is to add the link within the marker itself.

[wpv-map-marker map_id='map-11' marker_id='marker-10' marker_title='[wpv-post-title]' marker_field='wpcf-full-address']

[wpv-post-link]

[/wpv-map-marker]

Having the maker wrapped by an anchor tag won't work.

Thanks,
Shane

Ed

I was unaware. That works! Thanks!

So...it looks like the problematic plugin is All-In-One SEO Pack. With that disabled, the map shows, correctly.

This...is problematic. I really need that plugin to be working.

Ed

Bam! I'm able to disable AIOSEO, JUST on that page, and the map displays correctly!

I think I'm good!

Thanks for your help with this!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.