Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Map markers not displaying on map

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Google map dose not display correctly, none of the markers are there.

Solution:

Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings-> Maps

Please fill the second Google API key into box "2nd key for server-side requests", and test again.

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by davidS-53 Il y a 5 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
2019-03-13 14_00_15-Edit Stockist ‹ Pestoff — WordPress.png

I am trying to: Display map markers on a page using a view.

I can add the address fine in the backend. Post type is called Stockists, and the view is called "Homepage View Stockists"- you can see it on the homepage, but none of the markers are there. I've also added a map/marker to the template for stockists, and it doesn't display there either.

Checked for JS errors- none displayed in console. API key all appears to be set up, have enabled all the relevant map/places/geolocate/ etc APIs

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

markers.JPG

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I can login into your website and see the problem, there are two issues:
1) In the post view "Homepage View Stockists":
hidden link
section "Loop item in Homepage View Stockists", you are using below codes:

[wpv-map-marker map_id='map-1' marker_id='marker-1' marker_field='wpcf-stockist-address'][/wpv-map-marker]

It should be:

[wpv-map-marker map_id='map-1' marker_id='marker-[wpv-post-id]' marker_field='wpcf-stockist-address'][/wpv-map-marker]

Each marker should use an unique ID: marker-[wpv-post-id]

2) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings-> Maps
Please fill the second Google API key into box "2nd key for server-side requests"

And test again, I have tested it in your website, it works fine, see screenshot markers.JPG

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/

Sorry, my bad. Been years since I set up a map & didn't spot that detail in the docs. Cheers!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.