Skip Navigation

[Résolu] map is not rendering after pagination

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 12 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 4 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
gek.JPG

Hi,
When I use pagination on hidden link , the map is not rendering.

See here
hidden link

Only after clicking F5 the map is showing up.

sometimes I see two pages in one. (image)

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dido,

I tried having a look at this for you, however it seems that I would need to log in to see what exactly is wrong because i'm not seeing the map at all.

The private fields have been enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

I see the problem.

The issue is because the map is in the [wpv-items-found] section so it will only load when there are results.

The main problem is that because the map isn't loaded initially because your view is blank from the onset, so nothing is being loaded at this time.

A full page refresh is required for the map to be loaded. What you can do to work around this is to use a full page refresh for your search or not start the search with an empty results section so the map gets loaded initially.

Thanks,
Shane

I was not able to work on this the past few days. Tomorrow I will try your suggestion.

Hi, just wondering....
It was all working with Ajax, before I started to use a grid.
Now it only works withou Ajax. Can you explain this?

When I disable the function which I use to start with an empty page doesn't make a difference.
So, my problem is NOT that we start with an empty page, but the refreshing after pagination.
the results are updating, but the map doesn't.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

Having another look at this for you.

Shane
Supporter

Also, could you let me know where is the function that you use to disable the results ?

You can find the function here
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

Thank you.

I've disabled your function that generates no results when the filter hasn't been applied.

As you can see the map shows up fine here.
hidden link

From this I can confirm that it is a case where the map is in the [wpv-items-found] section, this is for the initial load.

To resolve the issue where the map vanishes after the ajax refresh of the results you need to take the map out of the results [wpv-items-found] section.

This is because the ID's linking the map to the relevant JS for the map is changed because the map is essentially reloaded as a new instance after the refresh.

Please let me know if this clears it up for you.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi, I removed the map out of the section.
I don't think it makes a difference.

The content is updating, but the map is still not showing up.

and the function is what I want.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

Still having a look at this .

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

As you can see from my changes here
hidden link

You can see that the issue is really because the map was in the [wpv-items-found] section of the view.

Once I took it out and add it above the [wpv-layout-start] shortcode it started working fine.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.