Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Many logged in users manage same post

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 3 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Hi,
I have a post type "property" for this post type I have developed all the views, forms and content templates to make the post author is the only one can view the details and make modifications for the post. Now I want to allow many users to be able to manage the property. For example when an account is created it is like company account that we can add many users accounts inside.
Kindly, advise how this can be done.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nabils,

Thank you for getting in touch.

So essentially you want persons from the same company to be able to edit the items that their company creates?

I will need a bit more information to go on because we can't achieve this with user roles as for Access we can allow the users to edit their Own posts but not Posts created by a common company etc.

Please provide a bit more information so that I can say if this is achievable or not.

Thanks,
Shane

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Many logged in users manage same post’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.