Skip Navigation

[Fermé] magnifix-popup issue with slider

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 10 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Tia Il y a 7 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Tia.

Auteur
Publications

There is a featured lot slider on this page:
hidden link

The magnific popup plugin is only working on the first item in slider, after any input for ajax pagination lightobox no longer functions. I've done several simplified tests, you can verify this by creating a simple slider of images linked to their full size versions with the magnific pop-up plugin installed.

Please provide any assistance possible for solution. Thank you.
(this thread/issue seems similar: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/views-pagination-and-shortcodes-ultimate-plugin/ )

Tia

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am happy to help you with this.

This is WF Magnific Lightbox, correct?

Can you tell me if you already checked the following?

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

A. Update all Toolset related plugins & WordPress core.

B. Minimal Set Up:
1. All plugins except Toolset related disabled
2. Temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress theme (TwentySixteen)

C. If the issue is gone after Minimal Set Up steps above, activate each plugin one by one to find out which plugin is causing the issue.

Does the issue still persist when you do each step above?

Yes, the issue does still persist, you can verify this by creating a similar slider, I have tried other lightbox plugins as well as WF Magnific Lightbox which all have same issue I described.
This was confirmed with default theme, ONLY views/types and magnific plugins enabled, no other plugins.
While I always have backup available I should note that genesis sidebars are lost when switching themes back and forth so with this being paid support I do feel maybe you could have checked this quicker and easier than asking me to do it as I forgot about this issue and had to put all my custom sidebars back together. Please let me know any resolutions to the issue, in the meantime I have link to lightbox larger images out of the slide viewer removed.

Thank you.

Tia

Thank you, James. I will continue testing on a local install with WF Magnific Lightbox and provide feedback as soon as possible.

Tia

Just a quick update to let you know I am still debugging on my end. Thank you for your patience.

Tia

I am having trouble duplicating the issue. Can you tell me step by step how to repeat? For instance, I will need to know how the slider is added (via shortcode/post/etc), how the view is added, how many slides to test with, etc.

Please let me know step by step as much information as possible.

Thank you in advance.

view-slide.png

Sure, it's a simple CPT view inserted via shortcode. See screenshot for view code. As I said the full size view link has been removed, if added any slide past the first will NOT use lightbox for large image link.
hidden link

While it is no problem to show list view of this featured Lot CPT and have lightbox plugins work...
hidden link

I've just tested again w/all toolset plugins updated, same results, regardless of what image the link is linking to, it just doesn't load lightbox after first manual ajax transition to next slide.

-------------

To test further I added link to feature image on an entirely different slider (homepage slider, link out now removed: hidden link ) using:
<a href="[wpv-post-featured-image size='large' output='url']">[wpv-post-featured-image size='custom' width='1020' height='480']</a>
with exact same results.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi James,

Tia is unavailable at this time as she is currently on Holidays.

The issue here seems to be caused by the AJAX and it may not be loading a specific class on the image required for the pop-up to fire.

Would it be possible to let me know what this class is because we may need to add a callback function to the view to add the class to the image each time the AJAX pagination goes off.

I'm sure if you were to disable the AJAX pagination it would work.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,
Shane

Sure, this is essentially what we want...

<a href="[types field='featured-lot-image' output='raw'][/types]" class="wfml-single">[types field='featured-lot-image' size='medium' align='left' resize='proportional'][/types]</a>

adding the class to the link makes no difference, either way as we both seem to agree it doesn't load the class past the first result.

Can you provide the java callback function to load .wfml-single after pagination transitions?

Using page refresh vs ajax of course does not work for sliders and in page transitional views like this so we need a resolve. THANKS

Tia

Thank you, James. I am currently testing and will respond shortly.

Tia

To further debug the problem I would like to replicate your site locally.

For this I will need to temporarily install a plugin called "Duplicator" (https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content.

Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site.

I would also like to request temporary site access. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will request to duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/privacy-security-providing-debug-information-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:

hidden link

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] magnifix-popup issue with slider’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.