Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Load more button reloads the page

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by arisG Il y a 4 années.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
img1.JPG

Hello,

we have upgraded to the latest types and the Load More button that we using in WordPress Archive is not working properly.

Now when we hit the Load More button the page reloads instead to load the next posts. The same exists on both Archives and Views.

We have select infinity scrolling with Pagination with Ajax.

[wpv-layout-start]
	[wpv-items-found]
	<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
		<wpv-loop>
                [wpv-post-body view_template="list-view-new"]
		</wpv-loop>
	<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
	[/wpv-items-found]
	[wpv-no-items-found]
		<strong>[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No items found[/wpml-string]</strong>
	[/wpv-no-items-found]

[wpv-pager-next-page force="true"][wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Load More Button here ...[/wpml-string][/wpv-pager-next-page]

[wpv-layout-end]

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see exactly how this WordPress Archive is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to this WordPress Archive?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

I've performed some tests with a similar WordPress Archive on my test website and couldn't reproduce this issue. This suggests it is something specific to your website.

1. On your website, WordPress and a number of plugins including the Toolset ones, are not up-to-date. Please update WordPress, active theme and all plugins to their latest versions and then check the load more button again.

2. I also noticed some script errors and warnings in the browser's console when that load more button is clicked. They originate from the code at line numbers 59 and 66, in the script file from the child theme's directory.
hidden link

In case the issue still persists, try removing these script lines and then check the load more button.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Also please remove our domain url.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.