Skip Navigation

[Résolu] List of posts with specific checkbox value

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 3 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I have created a custom post type with a checkbox fields. User can select one or more checkbox fields.

Now, I want to get a view where I need to showcase all posts which have a specific checkbox field data.

For e.g. My checkbox field name is category with values -> A, B, C, D

Now I want to set up a view so that I can view all pages with values A or B

Kindly help me with this.

Regards,
Lokesh

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 11.41.14 AM.png

Hi, in this case you should edit the Query Filter for this custom field to use the option "in" instead of "equal to". See the attached screenshot. If you cannot see the Query Filter in your View editor screen, scroll to the top right corner and click "Screen Options". You can activate the Query Filter panel here.

toolset2.PNG

Hi,

As per the attached image, Things seem to be working. However when I pass something random in the query param, I get all the results. Any idea how to fix this?

?wpv-wpcf-vendor-primary-category={random text}

Hi, let me get some additional information and give you some feedback later. I'll let you know what I find out as soon as I can.

Hi, my 2nd tier support team has escalated this to our developers and I'll keep you posted here.

Our developers have let me know this issue should be resolved in the upcoming Views 3.2 release. I'll keep you posted here as I receive more information.

Hi, I have a quick update about this issue. Views 3.2 is now available for download but unfortunately I was misinformed about the scope of changes related to this problem. I was under the impression that the Views 3.2 update would completely solve the problem, however it turns out that part of the problem must be addressed in the Types plugin. We are still in the process of finalizing that change, and it will be included in the next release of Types. Again, I will keep you posted on the timeline for delivery of the next Types release, and I apologize for the misinformation I provided earlier.

Hi, Types 3.3.11 is now available for download (https://toolset.com/account/downloads) or automatic update in wp-admin. Please update to the latest versions of all Toolset plugins and let me know if the issue is not completely resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.