Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Layouts "view more" button for sites doesn't work anymore

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 7 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications
Layout_ViewMore.JPG

I suddenly can't see all my content in Layouts. I assume it's since my last Layouts-Update. I disabled all my other plugins and switched back from my child-theme to the orginally Toolsets-theme. That didn't help.

Please see my screenshot: I want to insert a content-template in Layouts, which should render a specific site using my content-template. The dropdown itself works, but the button in the end "view more" doesn't work anymore. So I can't see all of my sites to choose one!

Both on Safari and on GoogleChrome. You can see on the right developer-section on my screenshot, that there is no link related to the "view more".

Please for quick help! I have to finish a project and don't know, how to achieve that, whithout using this function in Layout.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Diana

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

It appears to be related to the switch in the latest releases to use an up-to-date version of the select2 JavaScript library and is a case that may have been overlooked.

I was able to reproduce the problem (which wasn't present when I rolled back to the previous versions) and so I have escalated this to our second tier for further checks.

I'll keep you posted of any developments.

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, thanks Nigel, I already switched back to the previous versions of Toolset. Please keep me updated.

I take the chance to bring in a feature request: In my opinion the select2-behavior is really bad, especially when having lots of sites. I always have to click on the "view more"-button, wait, scroll down to the next "view-more"-button, click, wait, scroll, … And the above search only searchs inside the visible sites. That's really not the best user-experience.

It would be a big timesaver, if all sites would load without the need to load more. If assigning a Layout to a site, there is a better solution. By switching to the tab "search" you can search inside all sites. That's much better.

Is there a chance to get this in as a feature request?

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Diana

Sorry for the duplication, but could you create a new ticket for the feature request (you should see feature request as an option when you create the ticket) and it will be handled directly by our developers.

I'll leave this ticket assigned to me and escalated so I can keep you up to date with any developments.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Diana

I'm following up on this escalated thread, too, and the issue should have been resolved with the last release of Layouts to version 1.8.6.

If you still experience the problem, please let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.