Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Layouts Upgrade to 1.8.2: Row Tag Class No Longer Functions

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by julieP Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Ivan.

Auteur
Publications

I have a tag class added to my rows in layouts which sets the background to white (I have an image as a background to my whole site).

Prior to upgrading to Layouts 1.8.2, this was working with no issues.

I've just implemented the upgrade and now that class isn't having any effect.

I've deactivated Layouts and reactivated it but it's made no difference.

Please advise

Ivan
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Hello Julie,

I'm Ivan from Layouts development team, I'm trying to reproduce this issue, I'll update you here soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience

Ivan

Hi Ivan

I've just been doing a little 'housekeeping' and come across something that might possibly be causing this issue:-

In Post Field Control, the field 'ddl_layouts_settings' is shown as 'not managed by Types'.

Can you advise please?

Thanks

Ivan
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Hello Julie,

Actually this issue is related to changes we made on row classes, but in Layouts 1.8.2 it should be fixed. According to debug information you provided, you still have 1.8.1.

Can you please update Layouts to the latest version (1.8.2) and check again?

Thanks, Ivan

That's so weird because I implemented the upgrade within wordpress admin panel but it looks, as you say, like it didn't actually happen.

i've now uploaded 1.8.2 via FTP and the issue has disappeared.

Thanks for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.