Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Layouts Slider Cell Not Working with Bootstrap 4

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 4 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:

Use the slider cell to create a basic slider.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

The slider loading.

Instead, I got:

Every image selected for the slider loaded in a stack at the same time.

This is definitely related to Bootstrap as if I set Toolset to load Bootstrap 3 then the images load as a slider but then there are a lot of JS errors on the console.

I am using the Bootstrap Starter Theme as my base, so that is naively loading Bootstrap 4.3.1 but even forcing Toolset to load Bootstrap 4 causes the error to occur so I need a workaround please.

Also, I have not tried to make a slider view yet as all I needed was a simple slider and if this is a bug I wanted to make sure it was reported.

Hi, just a quick follow up here to let you know I have escalated this issue to my 2nd tier support team for additional investigation and I'll let you know if they are able to provide a better workaround.

Brilliant, thanks for the quick and concise action

Hi, I have an update from our developers. This issue will be resolved in Layouts 2.6.3. I'll keep you posted here when I have more information about the upcoming release.

Hello, Layouts 2.6.3 has been released and is now available for automatic update or download. Please update your Toolset plugins to the latest versions and let me know if the issue is not completely resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.