Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Layouts not recognising theme integration

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqas Il y a 6 années et 6 mois.

Assigned support staff: Waqas.

Auteur
Publications
Schermata 2015-04-09 alle 19.23.57.png
Schermata 2015-04-09 alle 19.24.23.png

I am trying to: integrate a theme "Broadsword", tot theme is compatibile With Bootstrap 3.x - hidden link

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Please follow Layouts Theme Integration Guide at https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/ for a detailed instructions about this.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything related.

index.png
page.png
single.png

I follow the instructions, see attachments. Don't work. What am I doing wrong?

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Looks like you haven't actually replaced the main loop, responsible to output the results. As I can see in your templates, you have just replaced the main content output (of particular template) with the_ddlayout().

You have to replace the have_posts() loop with a call to the_ddlayout(). Typically, you are looking to replace this:

while ( have_posts() ) : the_post();

endwhile;

With:

the_ddlayout();

Please "Replacing the standard WordPress loop with Layouts" at https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/

You might need to find your theme's main loop. Sometimes themes encapsulate things in a way they are more dynamic than expected.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Layouts not recognising theme integration’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.