Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Layouts: Force row cells to be full-width rows on mobile

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the customer created his Layouts and noticed that the responsive css was not working even tho bootstrap was added.

Solution:
In this case the issue was a plugin conflict, so I would recommend temporarily disabling all your non-toolset plugins and check your frontend again for responsiveness.

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by timB Il y a 6 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am constructing a grid layout using Layouts, and there may be 2 or 3 cells per row on a desktop/tablet.

However, on a mobile, in portrait view, I want each cell to be in a row of its own, so all cells appear stacked on top of each other, and not side by side.

I looked at this: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/selecting-the-base-size-of-your-layouts-grid/ - but it didn't give me the answer I needed.

The site we're working on is a replacement of this one (without Layouts): hidden link - to this one:
hidden link (pw toby)

Thank you for any help you can provide in this.
Tim

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tim,

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so that I can take a further look at this for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tim,

I see the issue and its that the rows are using span instead of the proper col-sm-*

It seems that you are loading multiple instances of bootstrap on the page. Could you temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins just to ensure that there is no interference from any other plugin.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Thanks for that - yes... it was a conflicting plugin which caused it. Thank you.

Just one more thing though, if I may... I cant' seem to get my rows to span the full width of mobile screens. You'll see in a mobile preview of the website now that, although the cells are on top of each other, as they should be, there is white space showing to the right of the screen.

What should I do to get rid of that - any ideas?

Thanks
Tim

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tim,

I'm happy I was able to assist, however i'm not seeing this issue when I take a look at the website on a mobile.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Many thanks for your help in getting this issue resolved. I was able to complete it by modifying some of the CSS for the row-fluid element, to help the images expand full-width.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.