Skip Navigation

[Résolu] layouts editor not loading after migration

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by chrisH-10 Il y a 6 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am experiencing this exact issue.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/layouts-editor-not-loading/

In my case all version of the plugins are current. Nothing was changed pre/post migration. The dev site (VPS) was just migrated/merged with staging (WP Engine) using Toolset > Export/Import.

Dear Chris,

The thread you mentioned above is talking about problem after upgrade the Layouts plugin(old version), but this thread is talking about the problem after website migration with the latest version of Toolset plugin, so the problem are different, we need more details to duplicate same problem.

In case there is any other compatibility problem, please try these:
1) Go to the original website, deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, Toolset > Export/Import, get the exported package again
2) Go to the new website, deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, Toolset > Export/Import, import the new package.
3) If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file (ZIP file) of your original website in below private detail box, also point out the problem layout URL and page URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Hi Luo, sorry about that mixed message. It looked like that issue initially, then I talked to my fellow dev and changed the email, but left that fragment.

We determined that it was faster to re-create the layouts by using the provided copy/paste function to copy from the previous server and paste on the new. That also has a weird bug that you need to paste twice. The first time complains that there is an encoding issue, but it works on the second paste.

I encourage Toolset to QA that functionality. I believe I uploaded the debug info which will tell you what plugins are active. Nothing crazy, but it's not a simple site.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.